- What could happen if it always rained on Saturdays?
Other days of the week would have grown jealous of the special affection that Mr. Saturday gets.
- What if cars never wore out?
Humans would grow old, wear out and cars won’t? This is so unfair!
- If you saw a mouse in your backyard chewing your mother’s favorite flowers, what would you do?
I would give the mouse something better to eat, maybe a piece of cheese?! And if the flowers are already half chewed, then obviously they aren’t worth putting in the vase.
- Why don’t we wake up with our hair neat and combed?
Maybe, the hair strands party till late night and become so washed out that we find them in the morning as a mass put shabbily on the head!
- What would happen if a cow, a bee, and a horse got together?
- What could happen if cats could bark?
They would be called dogs.
- What could happen if all the shoes in the world were the same size?
(inside a small fitting shoe)
1st toe- I am being sqeeeezed!
2nd toe- No you can’t! You are just too fat.
3rd toe- Excuse me! I think I just peed.
4th toe- *pushes the 3rd toe* The baby toe needs space!
5th toe- WHAAA!!!
This is so interesting! What are your answers ? I would love to hear them! There are always multiple solutions to problems. That’s what creative thinking is!!