Defeat your bed and wake up because…
There are birds chirping in the balcony trying to gather attention,🐦
So you need to wave to your fans!
There is someone who wants to give you a tight hug 💞
And you know you have to return the same!
Poor bed is tired of holding you up!
Have some pity, dear 😊
I won’t like drenching you with a bucket full of water!!
And you won’t like the bed-bath either!😂
The last piece of chocolate in the fridge is going to disappear soon!
And someone’s trying to click your pic while you’re asleep 😶
Get Set Pose!
sleepy umm….nice day 😀
Photo challenge: Gardens
This is my favourite picture!! The garden looks like an enchanted world. The rhythmic fountain and the colorful foliage has bewitched me. Somebody help me get out of this trance!
“Look out! I stand tall and white! Therefore, I dominate the picture”.
“Look out! Commando cactus is here with his cacti army”.
Cactus the mighty 🌵
Pricky or pretty? I guess both!
~Have a rosy posy and fragrant day 💐
Uhh! These humans are pain in my head. So you can call me whatever you like- Himalayan bear, wild bear, cute bear, sleepy bear 🐻. I don’t mind it until you guys let me have some honey and a good evening’s nap. Can anybody tell them that I can’t pose for pictures?!
Looks like I have become a celebrity 😉
- What could happen if it always rained on Saturdays?
Other days of the week would have grown jealous of the special affection that Mr. Saturday gets.
- What if cars never wore out?
Humans would grow old, wear out and cars won’t? This is so unfair!
- If you saw a mouse in your backyard chewing your mother’s favorite flowers, what would you do?
I would give the mouse something better to eat, maybe a piece of cheese?! And if the flowers are already half chewed, then obviously they aren’t worth putting in the vase.
- Why don’t we wake up with our hair neat and combed?
Maybe, the hair strands party till late night and become so washed out that we find them in the morning as a mass put shabbily on the head!
- What would happen if a cow, a bee, and a horse got together?
- What could happen if cats could bark?
They would be called dogs.
- What could happen if all the shoes in the world were the same size?
(inside a small fitting shoe)
1st toe- I am being sqeeeezed!
2nd toe- No you can’t! You are just too fat.
3rd toe- Excuse me! I think I just peed.
4th toe- *pushes the 3rd toe* The baby toe needs space!
5th toe- WHAAA!!!
This is so interesting! What are your answers ? I would love to hear them! There are always multiple solutions to problems. That’s what creative thinking is!!
So today I am extremely happy. I got so many gifts from Dad. Some things in account for the festival of colors-holi and other random things. I feel so lucky 🙂
(Well, as you can see ,this is a very random post!)
Holi is one of my favorite festivals. It’s the only time when I won’t be scolded for getting messy and coming home with a wet dress or a face smeared with powdered color. We have already started celebrating. 💦 Water balloons can be seen soaring high in the sky and coming down on somebody’s head with quite an audible splash ! ( And the best part-nobody would even mind). You must have a look at this tempting weapon.
You can even see a pink aerobie ring. It’s amazing !! The speed at which it soars can knock anybody’s head off their body. (Hey, I am serious here!)
And there’s a giant photo backdrop sheet for birthday parties and other functions. It’s pretty big. 65 in X 70.87 in. *Time for a selfie*
OMG!! I just popped one whole red chilli into my mouth for fun while writing this. An act of bravery !! My mouth is on fire🔥 I need a water break.🍶
via Daily Prompt: Hesitate
Often in life we are not able to make spontaneous decisions. We become unsure of the results and take excess time to decide upon a matter. (I am facing one nowadays and it is really a very difficult decision for me!). We hesitate to even express our ideas and opinions ,in the fear of choosing a wrong path.
Hesitation isn’t healthy. It reduces exposure to world and we often miss out precious moments of our life because of it.
Why do we hesitate?
- The most common reason for long decision making and hesitation is that we may do something wrong.
- Or to protect ourselves from making blunders in front of many people (but believe me that isn’t correct)
- To be apple of others eye in just one attempt/decision.
- Fear- of rejection,of triggering someone’s anger, of inviting embarrassment, etc
There are some decisions which should be taken without any hesitation:
- To choose between an apple and a silky chocolate bar. Now that’s extremely easy!
- Topic on which you want to write your blog upon.
- Whether you will clean your room up or not. (i know…i won’t)
- Sign up for a thing which you are good at but still stuck because you don’t have faith in yourself and your talent.
- And the most important one comes the last. If you know you are right in helping some desperate person but feel shy or embarrassed ,then don’t hesitate for a second. Smile is extremely precious. Save it.
How to overcome hesitation?
- Listen to your heart and not mind when doubt and curiosity surrounds and you feel difficult to escape.
- Do what is right. If you think you can make someone happy then don’t take too long.
- Set up a time limit for your decision if you think the options aren’t surrendering.
- Wait. Think. Act
- Know what your fears are and try to defeat them.
- Do new and unique things which will give you more exposure to outer world. This will boost your confidence and enhance your ability to overcome hurdles.
- And lastly, be social so that you are empowered as well as trained to accept various types of responses from different people. Don’t be overconfident and learn to get reviews as well as suggestions.
Do not hesitate. The world isn’t cruel as you think it is.
The necessity for every gorgeous looking girl. Without it you might look plain and uninteresting. That dark pigment on your lips ,highlights and brightens up your look. Keep it in your handbag at all times. You forget it and all is lost!
Yes, I’m talking about the very sweet and flattery lipstick or lip balm. Without it no day can pass, no night can shine and no evening can glitter. ✴ It’s the GLORY and PRIDE for every woman.
One can find all kinds of lippers. Matte and glossy ones can overshadow any other effect. Wear your gloss with a shimmery gown and matte goes best with short single dresses.
Always choose the right shade. The perfect hue can put you to red carpet attention. My favorite is vermillion mixed with baby pink and light crimson color.💄
Your pigmented lips attracts everyone and boost your confidence.You talk and laugh and he stands there staring at you. First impression huh?!
Don’t feel like working or going to office or any other workplace early morning? Make-up (and a cup of coffee 😋) is the easiest way to get you going all day without getting tired.
What magic is in that stick containing the silky pigment ? It slides ,down, across and around your lips exafoliating, nourishing and beautifying them. Why didn’t we use these before to melt and flatter Mr.Hitler ?
Pretty ladies, let me know which is your favorite shade of lipstick, lip balm or gloss by commenting in the box below. I would love to hear from you. 😁
Thank you 💋